I tried this iced mocha earlier in the summer and drink it all the time now! I just had to share the recipe because it’s a nice change from regular iced coffees. The combination of orange, coffee and chocolate is very delicious. I’ve had this served cold and hot and it’s tasty either way.
Orange Iced Mocha
- 1 1 /2 tablespoon instant coffee
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 6 tablespoons french vanilla coffee creamer
- 1/ 2 cup chocolate milk
- 1 cup milk
- 6 – 8 drops orange extract
- ice cubes
- whipped topping (optional)
In a 20 oz glass add instant coffee.
Pour the boiling water over the coffee to dissolve.
Add creamer, chocolate milk, milk and orange extract.
Stir well to combine all ingredients.
Add ice cubes.
Top with some whipped topping if desired.